Having a new home built is such an exciting process. You’ve finally got your dream home down to every paint color, every flooring material, every cabinet, and doorknob. Everything is practically perfect…until the construction crew leaves, and you’re left to do the dirty work.
You have to deal with trash everywhere. There’s dust and dirt on practically extra surfaces. And don’t forget the new carpet that already holds four times its weight in dirt!
Luckily when you hire the new construction cleaning services of Super Clean 360, you won’t have to worry about cleaning up to move in. Instead, we’ll handle the dirty work for you and get you moved into your new space faster with no dust, dirt, or grime left in sight.
Comprehensive Construction House Cleaning
The best part about a new home is starting off with a clean slate. We help you keep your new slate clean with our comprehensive construction house cleaning services.
Whether your new home is empty or you’ve already moved in, we’ll get your new space up to par with whatever cleaning goals you want to meet. Ask our current clients — not only do we meet your cleaning goals, but we always exceed them.
We’ll start out your cleaning procured by taking a look around your new home before service day. This allows us to get an accurate picture of the size, space, and material so that we can bring the needed cleaning solutions and equipment. You never have to provide anything when Super Clean 360 works for you.
On service day, we’ll start by going and cleaning room to room from floor to ceiling — literally. We’ll handle the cobwebs and dust in the top corner of the guest bedroom ceiling to the dirt buildup found on the baseboards in the kitchen.
Some examples of the things we might do at your new home include:
- Dusting from top to bottom, focusing on window sills, ceiling corners, and any items already hanging up
- Clean the trim, baseboards, door frames, and window pans
- Throw out any waste or trash you might have
- Clean the outside of all appliances
- Wipe down the inside of all appliances and cabinets
- Deep clean the bathrooms
No area, nook, or cranny will be untouched once your service is complete. The best part is that our cleaning solutions are EPA-approved and as natural as possible, so you’ll be able to go about your day fairly soon after service is complete.
How Our New Build Cleaning Services Make a Difference
You may be wondering what the benefits of new home construction cleaning truly are? You could, in fact, handle the clean-up yourself of your new place. However, you wouldn’t be able to complete the job nearly as well as the professionals at Super Clean 360.
You’re not a cleaning expert, and that’s okay! We’re here to do the hard work for you. Some reasons why hiring a service like this one is so beneficial includes:
- You’re Protected: With our cleaning service, your appliances, furniture, and other items will be protected. If we damage anything in your home, we’ll replace the item. Whereas if you clean your new carpet with the wrong solution and it stains, you’ll be paying to replace it.
- Your Immune System Will Thank You: Dust and dirt can wreak havoc on the immune system, especially to those with asthma and allergies. Unfortunately, construction zones stir up a lot of hay, leading it to even get into your vents and circulate throughout the whole house. Our cleaning services stop that issue, allow your home to be clean everywhere there is air.
- You Save Time: When you’re trying to move into a new home, the last thing you should be worrying about is cleaning the new space you move into. You can focus on the more important tasks I have, such as switching over utilities, packing, and loading items.
Plus, our services are extremely affordable and can fit into almost any budget.
Working with Super Clean 360
As a local small business in the area, Super Clean 369 has real heart behind the things we do. To us, you’re not just another client — you’re part of the family, and we’ll treat you as such.
We’re dedicated to providing all of our clients with an experience unlike any other that makes their investment worth it. If you’re ever not happy with your service, we’ll come and fix it immediately or even refund your money if something goes completely wrong. You are 100% protected when working with us.
New Construction House Cleaning Experts
Are you ready to partner with a cleaning company that cares? Are you ready to have your home to be evaluated and cleaned by trained and certified cleaning professionals? Then it’s time to book your new construction house cleaning service with the professionals at Super Clean 360.
Reach out to us today for more information or to book your service. We can’t wait to help make your new home look and feel refreshed and revitalized.